Clear Channel Media + Entertainment is accepting resumes for the full-time position of Traffic Manager in the Fairbanks, AK market. The closing date for applications is May 31, 2013.
- Daily data entry of orders into the traffic software system, networks, and programming logs
- Daily generation of programming logs, and daily verification of prior day logs through computer software program
- 65 WPM Typing
- Must be accurate with number keypad on computer
- Excellent computer skills
- Data entry experience using a media traffic data entry program suggested, such as Viero or Media Star
- Must be able to handle high volume data entry and adhere to strict deadlines
- High School degree or equivalent; college preferred
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Windows and data entry software
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, paid vacation and sick leave.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions. We specifically encourage referral of qualified minority and female applicants.
If you would like to apply for this job opening, no phone calls, please contact:
546 9th Avenue
Fairbanks, AK 99701